Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged by Dulcinea (aka Salsa Mama)


OK - this is the first time I've ever been tagged, so we'll see how it goes.

Here are the rules for playing the game: Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

- Joys

1) My sweet wife.
2) My wonderful children
3) Long motorcycle rides

- Fears

1) Losing any member of my family - physically, spiritually, etc.
2) Surviving a major motorcycle wreck (I'd rather die than be maimed for life)
3) Barack Obama becoming President (Heaven help us!)

- Goals

1) Be debt free and financially secure
2) Own a Harley-Davidson Ultra Classic Electra Glide (Rock On!!!)
3) Build a very nice house for my family

- Current Obsessions/Collections

1) Politics
2) Motorcycles
3) Firearms

-Surprising Facts

1) I am left handed but right eye dominant so I shoot a rifle/shotgun right handed but a pistol left handed. I also bat right handed but catch and throw left handed.
2) Heights terrify me
3) I think I talk too much

OK - I tag Armed Citizen, C, Jon, Teeny Bopper and Sweet G
(I don't know if any of them actually read my blog so this may be an exercise in futility.)

No comments: