Sunday, August 31, 2008

Greetings from St. Paul Minnesota!!!

Just a quick post to update you on our trip to Minneapolis-St. Paul for the Republican National Convention. We made it safe and sound to our destination yesterday evening and are staying in the fabulous St. Paul hotel just a stone's throw away from the Excel Center and the Mississippi River. It is awesome to be here with Dulcinea and we are enjoying each other's company sans children. (Thanks for taking care of our little ones Mom!)
I will be posting throughout the week - mostly on my Adams and Jefferson Blog as well as a blog for the Arizona Republic (more information on that to follow). My blog posts will be almost entirely political in nature, because I don't think I will have time to make two entries each day and I have some obligations for political commentaries. For the tourist perspective of our journey, please check out Dulcinea's Blog.In the meantime, here are three pictures of our journey so far.


Dulcinea and I in the Sky Harbor Airport


The Welcome Sign at the Minneapolis Airport

A View of the Mississippi River from our hotel room window.









McCain-Palin '08!!!

2 comments:

Jed said...

Rawkin' Paul!

Enjoyed our talk the other day. I am so amped about this week. Will look for the man on the ground updates from you.

Cool, have fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul I am so happy for you. What an experience! I hope you have an awesome time.