Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 7 - Family Visits

Yesterday I didn't get a post in, and I have been up since 4am, so this post is going to be short and sweet.
My parents came up from Mexico and brought my baby sister and her husband with them from El Paso.
My two sisters that live on opposite sides of the valley came to visit us twice in the last couple of days.
My brother-in-law came down from Utah for not even 24 hours so he could see us and say "hi".
My wife's dad and his siblings got together for a visit with Grandma Goodman.
I had a very good father-daughter visit with one of my girls last night
Each sentence in this post is smaller than the preceding one.
Visits from family are pretty awesome.
I am really grateful they happen.
This time of year is wonderful.
I really love my family.
This post is done.

No comments: